Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monaco Financial Services Continues Consumer Financing Program for Monaco Coach RV Customers

Monaco Coach Corporation, one of the nation's leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles, today announced the continuation of its consumer financing relationship with GE Money for consumer purchases of recreational vehicles. GE Money announced in May that it would largely discontinue its RV and Marine lending, with the exception of products eligible under the Monaco Financial Services consumer finance program.

Launched in June 2006, Monaco Financial Services was jointly designed by Monaco Coach Corporation, GE Capital Solutions, and GE Money to deliver commercial financing to Monaco's dealers and retail financing programs for consumers. MFS supports all Monaco dealers and retail purchases of Monaco Coach's brands, including Monaco, Holiday Rambler, Beaver, Safari, McKenzie and R-Vision. Read more...

1 comment:

Damon said...

There is so much fun in going camping, but eventually we end up inside the RV. My family and I like to have TV when we are about, so I bought a DISH Network Tailgater. I love this device because it lets me watch TV in my RV as if I was at home. What I like most about it is that it is very portable and is easy to set up. I am also a football fan, and I love to tailgate with my friends while watching the game. The Tailgater is perfect for this too because it is so portable. As a customer and employee of DISH Network, I encourage anyone and everyone who loves to tailgate at games or camp in their RV to take a look at the Tailgater so you can bring your TV with you!